From Pinterest To Thrift

When I first joined Pinterest back last summer, I used it as a means of finding fall trends to thrift. I didn't really ever get to share those finds because of refocusing on the move, but I tried it again here in AZ for Spring. It really doesn't take much to update an existing wardrobe with a few on trend colors or patterns. Not all pins need to be taken literally - but knowing what you like, a pattern from a pinned Missoni rug can be a thrift score as a cosmetic case or laptop tote. Here's a few Pinterest inspirations paired with some thrift finds for Spring....

LOVE both the color and pattern - simple add for my maxi's!




These pieces below were my fave scores...


And they too were inspired from images I've pinned on Pinterest...


So even though these pins are way out of my budget, I still added the look and feel to both my home and wardrobe with the wood, agate, and gold finds - That cross over mixing is what lifestyling is all about.

I'm totally diggin' the tribal & the SW style mix, adding in even more worn gold + woods, a little leopard... and would like to find some wooden wedges. What's inspiring you for Spring? See more of my pinboards at





 


Thanks for stopping by!






2 comments:

  1. Great post, Lynda! Hope you're well and adjusting to life in the desert. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am your newest follower! I found you after you commented on my Library chair on HGTV Rate My Space!
    p.s.The chair is from Design Toscano!

    xo

    Andie

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails